Reutrns & Refunds Policy
Before you return a Fabricstudio.in the product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from the others.
Let’s not think of an irregular weave or print or a stitch as a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
In spite of these variables, at fabricstudio.in we stand behind the quality of our products and we will replace the product free of cost if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason. Please read below our return & exchange policies before you return any item.
Please note that Exchange or Refund will not be made against the non-returnable items, unless there is a defect or difference from its description.
- Fabrics less than 10 meters.
- Customised products
- Discounted products (all items listed under the SALE category)
Reverse Pick-Up Policy
We offer our customers a simple, hassle-free, Reverse Pick-up policy. Our customers are valued not only at the time of sale but also through the subsequent stages of Returns & Refunds. Our policy is thoughtfully designed to ease up the process, save time and make you feel reassured about your order.
- You will have to call us on +91 7665521199 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours from the date of delivery. No Exchanges would be acceptable if the Request is not within 48 hours of receiving the product.
- Please mention your order number in the subject line to help us quickly process your returns/exchanges.
- Please ensure that the returned merchandise is unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, and in a saleable condition.
- We request you to maintain the original packaging of the items to be returned, including the Fabricstudio.in tags.
- Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
- In the case of exchanges, your new order will be dispatched to you within 3-7 business days after we receive the earlier shipment.
- Please note we do not offer a reverse pick-up facility. For replacement/exchange, the customer will need to parcel it back to us at the address mentioned below
- For more details, please call us on our customer care number (+917665521199) or e-mail us ( email@example.com) .
Return/ Exchange Policy
Fabricstudio.in reserves the right to reject returns from a customer, in case of frequent returns by such customer.
Our shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below:
- You can return/exchange in 7 days after the date of delivery, but under the condition that fabricstudio.in customer service is intimated within 48 hours of delivery of the goods to your address.
- Fabricstudio.in will accept the returned items and issue a credit note of the amount of the same value as the product you produced in your fabricstudio.in the account which you can redeem anytime in the duration of 6 months.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to parcel the returned/exchanged item to the address mentioned below. We don’t provide a reverse pickup service.
- Sale products are non-returnable. Exchange or Refund will not be made against a non-returnable item unless there is a defect or is different from its description.
I-D-157, Jai Narayan Vyas Colony
Bikaner – 334003 (Rajasthan)
All refunds are processed as Credit Notes of equivalent value which a customer can use to buy products on fabricstudio.in for 6 months.
Refunds will only be done in the following cases:
- Genuine sizing issues, only for unused garments with tags. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case Fabricstudio.in discovers any mispricing in its online catalogue and the price charged to you is higher than the actual price.
- In case Fabricstudio.in discovers that the wrong item has been shipped to you.
- In case the customer is not happy with the purchase and has returned the item/items to the address mentioned above. In such cases, the filled return form should be included in the shipment.
No refunds will be given in the following cases:
- In case of minor design and colour variations. With handloom products, there will always be some variation between products.
- The package was refused by the recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- If you haven’t mailed us at firstname.lastname@example.org your issue regarding your order, with a clear picture of the defect or the problem you have with the product and a brief description of the issue. (within 48 hours of receiving the order)
Note: Refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment except if the package has been lost in transit.